Named for the Rue des Capucines in Paris, where L.V opened for business in 1854, the Capucines PM handbag became first introduced in 2013. Superbly made from full-grain Taurillon leather-based, it features a flap which can be worn ways: outdoor to expose a Monogram Flower, or interior to display the leather-wrapped L.V Initials. Light sufficient to hold all day lengthy, by way of hand, on the shoulder or worn move-body with the detachable strap.
31.5 x 20 x 11 cm
(Length x height x width )
- Magnolia Pink
- Taurillon leather-based
- Taurillon-leather-based trim
- Cowhide-leather lining
- Silver-coloration hardware
- Snap hook to comfortable belongings
- Double carry style: flap inner or outside
- Compartmented interior with zipped pocket
- four protective metal bottom studs
- Strap: Removable, adjustable
- Strap Drop: 52.Zero cm
- Strap Drop Max.: 56.0 cm
- Handle: Single
This Product is either manufactured in France or Italy.
We believe that our products are some of the best in the world. To back this up we provide all customers with a 30-day RISK-FREE: warranty
We understand buying items online can sometimes be a daunting task and want you to feel certain that there is ZERO risk shopping.