Named for its Rue des Capucines in Paris, in which L.V opened for business in 1854, this Capucines PM handbag was initially introduced in 2013. Superbly crafted out of full-grain Taurillon leather, it comes with a distinctive flap that may be worn two ways: outdoors to show a Monogram Flower, or indoors to display the leather-wrapped L.V Initials. This raised model has a high handle created from luxe python skin -- a touch.
31.5 x 20 x 11 cm
(Length x height x width )
- Taurillon leather
- Taurillon-leather and python-leather Trimming
- Cowhide-leather Liner
- Silver-color hardware Magnolia
- Snap hook to Fasten Possessions
- Double Take Fashion: flap Indoors or out
- Compartmented interior with zipped pocket
- 4 protective metal Underside studs
- Strap: Removable, adjustable
- Strap Fall: 52.0 cm
- Strap Drop Max.: 56.0 cm
- Manage: Single
This Product is either manufactured in France or Italy.
We believe that our products are some of the best in the world. To back this up we provide all customers with a 30-day RISK-FREE: warranty
We understand buying items online can sometimes be a daunting task and want you to feel certain that there is ZERO risk shopping.